Saturday, May 26, 2007

Welcome to ETEC 533

My name is Sherman Chan and I am taking my 3rd and 4th MET courses this semester. I have took 500 and 510 last semester. It's so nice to see so many familiar people in this course! I am married with one 2 year old and another due in October. I teach the Alternate Program at North Delta Secondary. Being a technology fanatic, I am interested in incoporating technology in the classroom in regards to Science and Math. Teaching in an Alternate program, we are challenged daily to meet the diverse needs of our students. It is most important that we provide instruction and activities that meet different learning styles. I am looking forward to learning strategies using technology in my classroom for Math and Science.I'm not sure which courses I'm taking in the Fall, if any, since I'm awaiting the birth of my second child. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

No comments: